Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Mutual trade from Tempe, AZ to Prescott, flagstaff or??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual trade from Tempe, AZ to Prescott, flagstaff or?? Login/Join

posted
Regular carrier senority 2001 looking to trade to prescott, Flagstaff or other options possible. Open to other areas lets talk.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if your looking for 4 season weather, how about Joliet, IL?? just SW of Chicago...LMK

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I want to stay on the west coast, but am open to a three way trade.

posted Hide Post
Hi, any chance you would be interested in Wasilla Ak. No taxes, 25% cola and state oil divedend check every year. I gross 75-95,000 every year .

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider lancaster,pa ? Large office with 130 routes plenty of mounted great rural scenery in the middle of ahmish country seniority is 7 /94

Posts: 29 | Registered: 01 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I am hoping to stay on the west coast if you can find a three way I would be open to that. Sorry no Alaska.

posted Hide Post
hello there my name is laronn tolbert and i was thinking about e-reasigning to flagstaff is it better there than sierra vista both areas is open

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flagstaff by far is better