Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland OR to Northern or central Orange county, CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland OR to Northern or central Orange county, CA Login/Join

posted
Hello Letterheads , I'm looking to get back to Orange County, California to wrap up my postal career where it all started in Huntington beach in 84.
Currently I am assigned to Portland's largest DCU . There is lots of OT if you're so inclined and 3 stations you can bid routes on . I will consider any and everybody's reply so let's negotiate if you want to start something new in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest .

Terry Spivey

Posts: 1 | Location: Portland, OREGON  | Registered: 03 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in 3 way there's a person who wants Portland from Phoenix, I need Phoenix iam in the Orange County

Posts: 8 | Registered: 09 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How soon are you looking to come? Im in Newport Beach!

Mike Thone

Posts: 23 | Registered: 05 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey
hows Fresno Cali, very affordable traffic very lite lived in Hillsboro for 11yrs so know the area would love go back I'm A t-6 routes are great OT if you want 2yrs to retire so no rush my daughter still lives there Sant Johns .Rudy 503 572-8758

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post