Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO NASHVILLE?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO NASHVILLE? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm working on it Douglas! Trying hard, lol.

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NASHVILLE IS CALLING! IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DO A 3WAY MAKE SURE YOUR POST OFFICE WILL ALLOW A 3WAY! I CAN LEAVE ANYTIME! WANTING ATLANTA GA OR SURROUNDING AREAS. BUT WILL WORK ON 3WAYS!

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
San Diego Carrier, Seniority 6/91 would like swap later this year(2010) to Nashville.
Must have similar or close in Seniority.November would be perfect.
Patrick 858-831-1900..leave message and Ill call you back or e-mail .

r
quote:
Originally posted by mailwoman:
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING! MANY ROUTES TO BID FROM, OVER TIME IF YOU WANT IT!

Posts: 18 | Location: SAN DIEGO,CA | Registered: 13 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
i'm in the outskirts of houston u interested

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Marion Indiana? A good hour north of Indianapolis-seniority date 1997.You can reply here or call 765 252 7293. Thanks!

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how bout N. of Los Angeles?

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, but I'm looking for Atlanta. I was open to 3way swaps until I found out Atlanta won't accept them. I will tell the carriers at my station about your locations. They might want to swap.

posted Hide Post
Santa Clarita CA N.of LA

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maillady:
quote:
i'm in the outskirts of houston u interested

maillady,any interest in Fl.Gulf Coast? Trying to get near Houston. Where are you located?

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, but i'm really trying to get to Atlanta and they do not do 3way swaps.