Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO NASHVILLE?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DOES ANYONE WANT TO COME TO NASHVILLE? Login/Join

posted
CLOSE TO EVERYTHING! MANY ROUTES TO BID FROM, OVER TIME IF YOU WANT IT!

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date ? where are you interested in going to ? my seniority is 7/89

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you interested in moving? senority is 1/94.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 19 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in the Cleveland, Ohio area. My seniority date is 6/87.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh?

Posts: 73 | Location: Ellwood City, Pa. | Registered: 01 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
St. Louis?

Posts: 9 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Palm Beach, Florida? (561)324-1712 Jimmy my seniority date is 3/99

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Southeast Michigan?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My senority date is 1/2005. I would love georgia, but I will try to locate a 3way if you let me know where you want to go

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Dallas ( Carrollton) trying to get to N. Carolina.if you see a three way call me 214-587-9499 My name is Sam

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mimi, what part of Michigan are you in? I would someone and maybe we can do a 3 wat swap
quote:
Originally posted by Mimy:
What about Southeast Michigan?

posted Hide Post
I'm located in Southfield, Mi.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Fairbanks, AK. Worked at Bellvue station for many years and may consider coming back. Have you ever thought of Alaska. Mark(marktgreen72@hotmail.com)

Posts: 10 | Location: fairbanks, alaska | Registered: 05 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Still wondering if you can get Long Beach, CA in the 3 way picture..

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking! trying to get a 3way. I have everyone's location in mind for the three way.