Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Ereassign question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ereassign question Login/Join

posted Hide Post
South jersey district...but here's the weird part I just went to fill the info out on the Ereassign for one of the stations and they have all my info there (where I work, pay location, city, etc.. And it says level 1 as my current position..so maybe the level 1 is correct maybe they're going by something else who knows I'll have to find out

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
level 1 is a carrier on one rt . t6's get level 2 for doing 5 rts. that's totally different than the gs pay grade. (I think we are a 6) you will see the gs pay grade for other position if you select a different job other than carrier craft after selecting the dist. I look at that dist and I don't see any carrier job that says part time flexable.
the postings don't show pay grades clearly, they list everything as a level, when its really a gs level. for example: carriers are a gs 6 , step 1 , t6's are a gs6 step 2.it shows a carpenter as level 8. that's gs grade 8.
anyway .... when you reassign you go as a regular carrier. if you put in for a t6 opening you get step 2 (t6) pay.

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when you put in your employee number they have all that info. personel files are now digital

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a little info , where it says level 1 carrier craft it means a regular carrier which is level 6 when it comes to play . When it says level 2 carrier it means a t6 which is still a level 6 but with slightly higher pay .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post