Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    PORTLAND, OR to EAST COAST or MIDWEST
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PORTLAND, OR to EAST COAST or MIDWEST Login/Join

posted
Regular City Letter Carrier
Seniority date: 11-02-2013
Interested in MUTUAL EXCHANGE to any one of the following:
-NYC, NY
-Columbus, OH
-Philadelphia, PA
-Boston, MA
-Chicago, IL
-Open to other areas in Mideast or on East Coast
-Willing to try to work out 3-way exchange

Portland is a large area with a pretty nice bid cluster. Portland had well over 100 vacancies a year ago. There are still many open routes of all delivery types ALL OVER THE PLACE. We usually have 3-4 pages to bid on every cycle. The summers here are amazing. Lots of cool places to hang out, eat and plenty of outdoor fun.

Call, text or email:
937-405-6331
jeefro@gmail.com

Posts: 21 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You contacted me back on January 1st in reference to a possible three way swap. I am most certainly interested in returning to the Portland Metro. I have my mutual request in also to return back to the area. I arrived here to Fresno May of last year, due to some unforeseen family circumstances I need to return. So please keep in mind if you find the exchange to the East Coast you need. Contacting me by phone is much more efficient....

Thank You
Rudy
503-572-8758

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post