Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    north ca (eureka /humboldt)needing to go to st louis mo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north ca (eureka /humboldt)needing to go to st louis mo Login/Join

posted
eureka ca to st louis mo or surrounding area.

looking to go back home to be closer to my father, he is sick and needs my help.

i am a regular carrier senority date 06-31-2013 tons of ot in my office and great union stewards and awesome weather. all offers considered 707-407-8214

Posts: 5 | Location: eureka ca | Registered: 31 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you had any luck with this? I live in St. Louis and have heard a couple of carriers mentioning wanting to move to other places. I've been to Eureka and it is an amazing place. I almost want to move there myself!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 14 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had no luck yet Frowner
I desperately want to be closer to my family, the area is great and weather is nice here in eureka. im from st Louis and just want to come back home

Posts: 5 | Location: eureka ca | Registered: 31 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any interest in Madison wi?

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
all my family is st Louis, or else I would consider a different state or city

posted Hide Post
what about springfield mo

Posts: 46 | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post