Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas or Henderson Nevada to Texas for a 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas or Henderson Nevada to Texas for a 3 way Login/Join

posted
Nice area here in Katy/Houston

Posts: 63 | Registered: 06 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Richmond VA trying to go to Vegas or Dallas area. Maybe we can do a 3 way if someone is looking to com to Richmond VA. 804- 564- 4729 William

william m lloyd

Posts: 25 | Registered: 14 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
small suburb outside of houston... very interested in henderson transfer

Posts: 5 | Location: Kingwood TX | Registered: 03 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If interested there's a guy from Austin Texas that's trying to come to Ohio, I'm trying to go south so I would take VA and someone can take his Texas spot. That's a three way right there if possible. Email me: smona25@icloud.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for a carrier wanting to goto Southmore Station in Houston Texas from Henderson/ Las Vegas for a completion of a 3 way swap.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 18 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Austin Tx trying to get to las vegas or henderson.

Posts: 15 | Location: Austin,TX  | Registered: 19 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Vince. My name is Ron and am looking to transfer to San Antonio, but would consider Austin. Would you be willing to do a 3 way swap if we found someone from Vegas/Henderson to come to the Denver area? Let me know. Ron 720-532-3864.

Posts: 36 | Registered: 21 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just throwing this out there, but have you considered Tucson,AZ?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 30 October 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post