Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Apple Valley, CA to Downey, CA and surrounding areas or Big Bear and surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple Valley, CA to Downey, CA and surrounding areas or Big Bear and surrounding area Login/Join

posted
My name is Juan. Currently a regular city carrier at Apple Valley CA. This is the high desert area off the 15 freeway. Next to Victorville and Hesperia. I am looking to transfer to the area where I am originally from. Preferably Downey, Bellflower, Lakewood, Norwalk, Paramount, Cerritos or Long Beach but will consider any other nearby areas. I would also consider a transfer to the Big Bear area. There are no walking routes in my office. Everything is curbside or NBU's. There is plenty of OT if you want to be on the ODL. If you are interested, please contact me. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: juan8050,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 30 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested, please contact me via email at
juan8050@gmail.com or text at 562-397-3122. My seniority date is 4/2018. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Bump Smiler

posted Hide Post
I’m interested, I’m not too far from downey, I’m in lynwood

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arcadia about 12 miles away from Downey and I'm interested transferring to that area

Posts: 3 | Registered: 29 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still looking, I'm in Pomona which also covers diamonad bar. My seniority date is 8/15/2006

Posts: 6 | Registered: 27 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post