Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego to Tacoma WA or other surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego to Tacoma WA or other surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Samantha and I am looking to move back home to my family in the Tacoma area. I am willing to go anywhere in the area. I work out of the Chula Vista office which is 15 min from downtown San Diego. My hours are from 8:00-4:30. Big office to work in with lots of overtime if desired. There is nothing but awesome and amazing people here. My seniority date is 9/2015. Please contact me anytime if interested.

vanwagoner1@gmail.com

Samantha Van Wagoner

Posts: 1 | Location: Chula Vista, CA | Registered: 26 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aniva Brooks...was looking for San Bernadino and Riverside or even Compton or Long Beach, San Diego is a long way but sure I might be interested...I'm in Seattle,Wa (Westwood) station
anivabrooks@gmail.com
let's see what we can do.
Seniority date is 11/04

Posts: 9 | Location: Burien | Registered: 08 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post