Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Indianapolis To TX, TN, FL ....1988 seniority
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indianapolis To TX, TN, FL ....1988 seniority Login/Join

posted
Similar seniority, please. Indianapolis was just named 2015's "most American city" by Wallethub. That might be a good thing or a bad thing considering the shape this country is in. lol.....almost unbeatable cost-of-living and even received "honorable mention" for best weather cities....

There is overtime aplenty in Indy. I reached my 60-hr. limit early in the day Friday.....

I would consider Dallas-Ft. Worth area, Denison-Sherman, Denton, Austin, and more.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 10 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What nalc branch are you located in? I might just send a flyer and have someone post it. I'm looking for Indianapolis area or near Champaign, IL. Thanks in advance.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cajun,
We are NALC Branch 39. I don't know much about Shreveport other than the fact that I deliver to Calumet Lubricants HQ and they have a division in Shreveport....I wouldn't rule out swapping w/you 100%. I plan on seeing what kinds of higher seniority pops up as opportunities in the coming months...Do any of your coworkers live in Texas?

posted Hide Post
Cajun,
A very good route at our station just went "unsuccessful bidder" and, to my knowledge, it is to be posted for eReassign bidders from all over the U.S.

This might be an option for you. I can tell you anything you want to know about the route. I did it over 100 times. A person with 30 years just retired off that route. We were all stunned it went unsuccessful.

posted Hide Post
Yes there are a few carriers and managers that live in Texas. The state line is only about 12 miles from the closest carrier station.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post