Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Fort Collins, CO to Sarasota, Bradenton FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fort Collins, CO to Sarasota, Bradenton FL Login/Join

posted
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters!

send message Mailmaam10@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 22 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by K_H:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters! I need the trade to be very close to Sarasota,moving to take care of my sister.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters! I need the trade to be very close to Sarasota,moving to take care of my sister.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking for a trade to Sarasota, FL area. 24 yrs of service as a carrier looking for similar yrs of service. Beautiful mtns, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, great local concerts, University,lots of sunshine even during our very mild winters!