Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need to go to Port Charlotte area from Hollywood,FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need to go to Port Charlotte area from Hollywood,FL Login/Join

posted
My family is moving to Port Charlotte and i need a swap to get there. Seniority is 2/2000
I have a cupcake route in hollywood but there is about 7 stations to bid on. Mother had cancer and i want to be close to her. you can email me marlon5656@msn.com

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck Marlon, I'm trying to get to Boston for family reasons so I don't think posting on mine will help either of us

Posts: 45 | Registered: 27 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thats were you are wrong cause there might be people in your city

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Marion I contact a person last week that works in Ft myers beach and was considering moving up to New york. He said he will let me know by the end of this week

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok. i looked the city up and its about a hour and 15 from my house. if you can get the address of the station and like that i will know exactly how far it is.