Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Greeley, Colorado to Hawaii
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greeley, Colorado to Hawaii Login/Join

posted
Would like to work in Hawaii so if you would like to come to Colorado, please contact me. My seniority is 1/88, Greeley has 2 stations with about 60 routes. I am 45 miles to Rocky Mtn. Nat'l Park and 50 miles to Denver. Thanks Dan

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey how about Canoga Park Ca. sen. 6/91 great weather, close to beaches. ready to go asap. If not mayby for a three way. Thanks Craig craigtracy4@yahoo.com

Posts: 128 | Registered: 11 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks, but really want Hawaii.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 09 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dan,

Are you still looking for Alaska? I just got an email from someone in Alaska looking to go almost anwhere. me to greeley. you to alaska. him to Gilbert

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
reading you post i am looking for alaska i am in mi send them my e- mail if it wont work for you blinkyusmc@yahoo.com
quote:
Originally posted by Bungie26:
Hi Dan,

Are you still looking for Alaska? I just got an email from someone in Alaska looking to go almost anwhere. me to greeley. you to alaska. him to Gilbert

Posts: 4 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post