Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    fort myers fl to conneticut or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fort myers fl to conneticut or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
my senority date is 9/98! full time letter carrier looking for mutual transfer for family reasons! work hours are 730-4pm!5 offices to bid from & plenty of overtime if desired!! all offers will be considered! my name is kevin & can be reached at 239-633-3868

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would long island be an option for you?? just a ferry ride to conneticut

Posts: 12 | Registered: 13 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in yonker interesting in this offer u can reach in @ kadiacarridis@ yahoo.com half/hour away.

Posts: 5 | Location: Yonkers | Registered: 21 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Hartford,CT

Posts: 70 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in southington ct nice office 17 routes plenty of o/t let me know if this works for you
chris- 860-384-0229

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Chris thanks for taking the time to respond to my post! right now im looking 2 relocate to conn probably between October or November since I cant break my lease to soon! if this might not work for u I totally understand! if so I was wondering what yr senority date was & what type of route you have! im originally from rhode island & have done park n loops before!! thanks kevin

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oct or nov works for me. my senioity date is oct 2007. my route is mostly park and loop with some mounted. we have a house in north port so we are flexible with the time frame.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin if you ever have someone that might want Hollywood I'm interested in as close to port Charlotte as possible. I have a senior route and my seniority is 2/2000

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in bridgeport ct interested in a transfer to florida i have been on ereassign for one year and so far nothing . seniority date 3/1999 lots of ot call me james 203543-5746

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post