Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle WA to Wichita KS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle WA to Wichita KS Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Wichita ks or surrounding cities to be close to family. My seniority date is 2/2007. Lots of OT available. Stunning views of the ocean and mountains here. Great sports town NFL, MLB, MLS, soon to be NBA again. Mild winters. Majestic Summers.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 27 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in temple texas and I contacted the person from Wichita who listed Texas on his list and I would like to
Go back home to Seattle...let's do a three way swap if the other carrier is interested.

Daniel linn

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I was the one from Wichita. My wife has recently gotten pregnant and isn't a big fan of moving while pregnant but I think I can talk her into it if we can find someone from central florida to move to Temple Tx, I believe that's kinda close to Austin. If I can get some options to pick from I think I could make it happen this summer before school starts.

Posts: 25 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I withdrew that K.C. request last week. Lets work on finding someone from central florida that wants TX.

posted Hide Post
Willing to trade with PTFs as well as Regular carriers.

posted Hide Post
Also willing to trade areas surrounding Wichita like derby, haysville,valley center, Augusta, Andover etc...

posted Hide Post
My email address is mpwest_@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
bump