Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone want to come to Sacramento, California? I'm trying to get to Florida...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want to come to Sacramento, California? I'm trying to get to Florida... Login/Join

posted
I'm a city carrier 09/2003 good attendance record, no letter warnings, and no accidents. There are about 12 station to bid and lots of overtime if desired. No FSS here.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im tring to get to the Sacramento area. Im in Bountiful, Utah

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm located on the west coast of florida. Would you be interested in Naples, FL?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MFM, what is your seniority? How many times did u call in sick this year? Do u have any peters warnings?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 16 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey my husband got a transfer to sacramento and or would have lost his job.... i am in phoenix do u know anyone who would want to come to phoenix my senority is 10/98 i am a regular carrier

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bungie26:
hey my husband got a transfer to sacramento and or would have lost his job.... i am in phoenix do u know anyone who would want to come to phoenix my senority is 10/98 i am a regular carrier
I am trying to get to Phoenix from Lake Havasu 41k rt wed off all llv office my senority is 5/2008 but u keep ur senority werever u go

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MFM, would you be interested in Santa Barbara (Goleta) California? The routes are easy here, and it's a nice place to work. Could you state your seniority date, if you have any interest? I've also seen there are other people on this forum, from California, interested in 3 and 4 way combinations. Would you be interested in that sort of a swap? I'd love to go to Florida. My email is arnold33@cox.net, if you have any interest. Thank you kindly.

dan

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mtran Did you get your transfer yet? I'm in naples Florida , if interested drop me a message.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in NYC...over 25 stations to bid plenty of overtime..seniority is 12/93..interested in Florida

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm Looking to go to Sacramento, Ca or Elk Grove, Ca. so if you have someone wanting to come to Las Vegas, NV from Fl. we can do a 3 way swap

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post