Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Lakeland,FL to NYC/North East Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lakeland,FL to NYC/North East Jersey Login/Join

posted
To NYC/Newark- Manhattan, Brooklyn or Newark area.
Not Queens,Bronx or Long island

Posts: 20 | Registered: 27 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about pa?

Posts: 197 | Registered: 22 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IF YOUR INTERESTED IN NEW YORK THERE IS A CARRIER THAT WANTS A TRANSFER FROM QUEENS TO THE BRONX AND I WANT A TRANSFER TO FLORIDA LET ME KNOW..WE CAN DO A 3 WAY SWAP....HE CAN SWAP WITH ME FROM THE BRONX AND I CAN SWAP WITH YOU TO FLORIDA...YOU WILL END UP IN QUEENS AND I IN FLORIDA...

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AND BECAUSE QUEENS AND BROOKLYN SHARE THE SAME DISTRICT. THEY HAVE OPENINGS FOR ASSIGNMENTS THRU OUT THE BOROUGHS...WITH OUT LOOSING SENIORITY..U CAN BID FROM ONE STATION TO THE NEXT...MANHATTAN AND THE BRONX SHARE THE DISTRICT..

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So i can bid on routes in Brooklyn and manhattan if I transferred to queens?

posted Hide Post
What part of queens btw would you know?

posted Hide Post
I am not sure but i just sent the carrier a message..He wants to swap with a carrier in my area of the bronx, so if your interested we could do a 3 way swap...call me if your interested 347 219 2993 or e mail me velgetu@aol.com....thanks Isaac

posted Hide Post
i might be interested in just swapping with you. It says the Po is only a 30 minute drive from where i want to live. Email me at logan.b.crumpton@usps.gov

posted Hide Post
what about buffalo ny?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kend,

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in staten island and I am in the tri-borough district which includes brooklyn. Are u still interested. Your thread ended around last x-mas. Hit me up by e-mail @ domriv183@yahoo.com.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 15 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post