Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone interested in Hawaii?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Hawaii? Login/Join

posted
I am city carrier from Spokane Washington who has agreed to a mutual trade with a carrier from Kona, Hawaii. We are approved already and will trade at the end of October this year. I am committed to going. I just have one major issue. I have a 9 year old son who will be staying in behind in Spokane and that I won't be able to see as often as I would like. That's why I'm posting this add to see if any qualified city carrier in Washington state, northern Orgeon or Idaho would be interested in a 3-way transfer, where you would go to Kona and I would transfer to your city. Thanks. 509.822.9960

Jerry

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Buzz,this is Dorin from Portland. We spoke on the phone a while ago and you said that you wanted to come back to the mainland. Do you still want to do it? Let me know.

Have a good day

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dorin, at this time I'm enjoying being here more. So I will likely stay longer. I hope all is well in Portland. Thanks

Jerry

Posts: 10 | Registered: 21 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Jerry.thanks to let me know. I"m happy for you.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post