Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ALaska to Jacksonville Arkansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ALaska to Jacksonville Arkansas Login/Join

posted
Need to be closer to my family. My dads health is failing. Plenty of OT. T6 position. Seniority date 8/20/16

Posts: 5 | Registered: 01 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you to Rapid City SD

Posts: 97 | Registered: 28 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer, where are you in Alaska? Anchorage? I used to work in Wasilla and trying to return. Rapid city has 40 routes. You can call me at 907-354-8046 or text if your interested

posted Hide Post
Jennifer- Have someone in Colorado Springs to do a 3 way if Colorado would work for you

posted Hide Post
What is it like in Colorado? I wouldn't mind there. How does a mutual transfer work? How long can it take?

posted Hide Post
Yes in Anchorage. My number is907 227-0184

posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer, I will call you on Sunday to talk about transfer. I actually live in Rapid City South Dakota but I know of someone in Colorado Springs Co who wants to come to Rapid City. How a 3-way mutual transfer works is , you go to Colorado, she comes to Rapid City and I go to Anchorage. If you might want Rapid City SD a transfer would be quicker if it only involved 2 people. Not sure how long it would take because it has to be approved by all 3 Post Masters. Scott Lunning

posted Hide Post
Hi- Saw your posts about knowing a carrier in Colorado Springs looking to transfer. Do you know what station he or she is from and more importantly are they city or rural. I am city in San Diego looking for colorado Springs. Thanks!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
City carrier but their looking to transfer to South Dakota

posted Hide Post
Hey Jennifer,
I know we spoke before. I don't know if you've found anyone to transfer with yet, but we will be hopefully relocating to AK after the husband graduates in May 2018. Let me know if youre interested and we can try to find a 3 way to Arkansas.
---Katherine Smiler
klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Paragould Ar. I mite be I terated in ALaska! My cell is 870-565-3081 text me or call leave voicemail if this is still available. Thanks Jennifer Buck.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer Buick, would you be interested in Rapid city South Dakota. It would be a 3 way with the lady in Alaska

posted Hide Post
Jennifer Buck, If interested my cell is 907-354-8046

posted Hide Post
I’m currently in Arkansas and am willing to go to SD to help with a 3 way trade.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 02 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post