Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego To North Houston or Surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego To North Houston or Surrounding area Login/Join

posted
Looking to complete a swap anyone interested in swapping to San Diego from north Houston or surrounding area this is your chance. Trying to complete a 4 way swap that was approved by 2 postmaster already..please contact me 347 219 2993..or e mail me velgetu@aol.com..thank you Isaac

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okay, sounds good.

Posts: 35 | Location: Dana Point, Ca near by Laguna Beach, Ca | Registered: 16 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Beaverton Oregon I'm interest it to san diego or any south CA If you need Im in
5036803865(joon)

Posts: 8 | Registered: 10 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does Killeen/ Ft. Hood TX. sounds good? three hours away from Houston. Needing to go back to San Diego (Oceanside)Family Reasons. If interested 254-338-3776 or Tuitasimb@yahoo.com my seniority is 1995.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Veldiver, when you use E-Reassign, how musch time do you have from the time they approve the transfer? Would you happen to know this? I cant seem to get a response from HR. Thanks!

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post