Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Is anyone willing to trade from Raleigh NC or surrounding area to Olympia, WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone willing to trade from Raleigh NC or surrounding area to Olympia, WA Login/Join

posted
I have a senority date of 8/86. I want to move to Raleigh NC or surrounding area to be near family. I live on the west coast and the weather is very comfortable, the mountains are beautiful and housing is affordable. Olympia is the capital of Washington. 1.25 hours from Seattle and 1.25 miles from Portland Oregon.

Posts: 134 | Registered: 30 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a swap?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am. I take it you are interested?

posted Hide Post
You can call me: 1-360-259-6590.

posted Hide Post
yes i am interested.my husband is trying to transfer as well in another craft so it gets a little tricky. i will look on here and e-reassign for him to see if there is something close to there. we are definitely leaving here. i will call you in a day or two. thanks. tracy

Posts: 7 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got back from camping so feel free to call me anytime. I don't go back to work until 09/08. I am really pleased about this possibility. I will be praying that there is a way for your husband to transfer. You will be very pleased with this office. The only reason I want to move is my sister. Which office in Raleigh do you work at?