Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Boise to Fort Collins, Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise to Fort Collins, Colorado Login/Join

posted
Looking for transfer to Colorado.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCtree,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 25 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia Crabtree:
Senority #171 looking for swap from Boise to Pueblo.

Hi Cynthia, I’m trying to get to the Boise area so if you happen to see anyone in Pueblo CO wanting to get to Southern California maybe we could complete a 3way mutual swap...,I’m ready to go now.!!

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm also trying to get to Boise. I'm in the south Seattle area. Seniority date of April 2004.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 28 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone in Boise is interested in South Florida/Fort Lauderdale please reach out to discuss a possible future swap.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just retire.... lol. 1964?

Travis Jacobs

Posts: 68 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 28 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Portland metro area?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's actually not that bad because my route is mounted, and the temperatures are mild with rain. I prefer the rain over 100+ degree temperature or snow and ice. The main problem is too many people moving here Frowner otherwise I love the climate here, it's really mild compared to other places.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fort Collins Colorado only Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CCtree,

Posts: 25 | Registered: 25 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for Fort Collins?

Posts: 13 | Location: Waddell Arizona | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for Fort Collins? nixon2207@aol.com or text 623-256-0511.

Posts: 13 | Location: Waddell Arizona | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post