Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    dallas to AK, WA, or OR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

dallas to AK, WA, or OR Login/Join

posted
Carrollton, TX to the North West. call 214-587-9499

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello I am in anchorage alaska I would like to find out more about dallas do you get locality pay or COLA

Posts: 26 | Registered: 26 November 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Seattle, WA? Contact Chris at 253-886-8827 or disciple_81@hotmail.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nelson Anchorage would work great for me. My wife and I grew up there and even graduated from East High. My name is Sam and you can reach me at 214-587-9499 just beware of the time diff.

posted Hide Post
hey sam if there is no locality pay I am not interested now.... maybe in the future but not right now

posted Hide Post
I have no clue what locality pay is but we get cola and the cost of living is alot alot cheaper.

posted Hide Post
Hi, this is heidi. I work w/ Nelson in AK. Do you think we could do a 3 way. You here,me MT and someone in MT to TX?

Posts: 36 | Registered: 27 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heidi just call me but 3 ways are hard to do

posted Hide Post
Still looking. Would love a small town in the north west srobbins002@tx.rr.com or 214-587-9499

posted Hide Post
Hello I live in wasilla ak . If you here of a possible three way transfer, I am looking for La Cruses new mexico, I would be interested. Scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Hey FMScaper, would you be interested in Olympia WA? Where exactly are you at in Texas? How many stations to bid from and how many routes? When are you looking to transfer? Thanks

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Carrollton just north of Dallas. Two station about 90 routes. Would like to around the end of mat 2010. What ser date i'm 08/96

posted Hide Post
Hi if your still looking for alaska we could try a 3way if someone from phenix area wants tx scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
when you are serious let me know since you changedvyour mind last time