Postal Forums
Ereassign transfer question>?

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/2973986787

15 February 2017, 08:39
NJtoSC
Ereassign transfer question>?
Does anyone know with putting in various reassignment locations... is there a penalty for declining a town if for some reason you decide not to go and maybe waiting on another town? Can you withdraw an entry at anytime and is there a penalty?
15 February 2017, 19:26
The wash
I am in review on ereassign and today I checked it and my transfer request is not even there it's like missing all my other transfers I applied for are ther but not the one in review has anyone had that happen to them
15 June 2017, 18:50
bricky03
I'm in review now and it says Event: Selecting Official / Human Resources assigned the request for CARRIER. What is the next step
15 June 2017, 19:33
Stephanie Morris
It just means that the HR people got all the information they need like your attendance, safety, and evaluation from your Postmaster and they have forwarded on to their Postmaster or whoever their selecting official might be and if you don't have bad attendance or anything else they may select you
06 July 2017, 17:53
Cathy Hoffman
Is there anyone in HR that we can contact about a transfer? I have a request in review. I meet initial qualifications, they received my safety records, attendance records and supervisor evaluation. This has all been since 5/16/17 and that's the last thing on the history. I called the manager where I'm looking to transfer to and all she could say was that she's waiting for HR.
05 August 2017, 08:49
pjxii
On the eReassign page where you fill out your office selection request, it lists all of your current information regarding office, start date etc. There's a line listed as "DES ACT" which I've never seen before. Clicking on the question mark for an explanation shows:
"This is the employee's DES ACT. The eReassign system populates this field automatically based on official employee information and the field is not editable."
Anyone know what this means?
05 August 2017, 10:38
Dllaing83
Designation activity codes for timekeeping. Each position has their own code. Carrier would be 134. Clerks 110. Others different. Not at all related to your transfer request.