Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hemut or Murrietta, CA to complete a 3 way swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hemut or Murrietta, CA to complete a 3 way swap Login/Join

posted
My name is Royal Walker. I am a carrier in NE Florida--Jacksonville. I have been trying to get to the Coachella Valley for a while. Specifically, Palm Springs. My seniority date is 04/06. Jacksonville has 15 stations, so lots of choices for a route. OT available, if you want. You can contact me at 904 866 3939 or via email alfredroyalwalker@gmail.com.

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Good luck have been trying to get to the Coachella Valley for over a year‘s and my seniority date is 1989

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Douglas:
Good luck have been trying to get to the Coachella Valley for over 8 year‘s and my seniority date is 1989

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Douglas, have you only been trying via mutual swap. Or, have you been on eReassign also? I was awarded a position in San Bernardino but turned it down. Didn't know if I wanted to make that drive twice a day.

Posts: 53 | Location: Jacksonville, Fl | Registered: 28 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post