Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    St Petersburg, Fl to New Carlisle/Dayton area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St Petersburg, Fl to New Carlisle/Dayton area Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am a city carrier (Date 01) I transfered to Florida from Ohio in 2001. I want a mounted route in the New Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Dayton Ohio area... maybe as far over Columbus. Please contact me at capth4u@gmail.com

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carriers posting to this forum should be aware that no carrier on the other end of a swap can guarantee you will get a "mounted route." Per the contract, after the swap is completed, both routes are vacated and posted for bid and its a complete crap shoot whether the transferring carrier will have enough seniority to be the successful bidder.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a bit northwest of Muncie, IN and with a three way that I see listed would be willing to trade if that would work for you? Get here and me get there and you could then start looking to move closer still to Dayton? I know its not exactly what you want but with the postal cutbacks of personnel as they are it may take you forever to get much closer.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I transfered from Ohio to Florida in 2001. Im not going to swap out of the area I want. Thanks

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also wanted to add ... most stations in Florida are mounted. St Pete is not all mounted. Only some stations... Tampa is almost all curb side. So if the station you going to is all mounted, I am betting Ill get a mounted route.

posted Hide Post
interested in cincinnati

Posts: 83 | Registered: 15 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello there i see you changed from columbus to the dayton area are you done with the columbus area and only want to stay close to dayton i am thinking about making this move and then trying to get closer to orlando once i get there is the station you are at a big station and how many station are in st pete area

Posts: 55 | Registered: 29 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its the

posted Hide Post
it has over 30 routes in our zone...another zone there s well. many other offices around. Let me know

posted Hide Post
hello i talked to my manager today and she said as long as your record was in good standing this could take less than 30 days are you ready to make a move that soon i am and like i said im trying to get to orlando but this may be as close as i can get for now with out starting over

posted Hide Post
hello there i just want to know when will you be ready to make a move if we could work something out please call me at 614-419-5196 im looking forward to hearing from you

posted Hide Post
Hello, could you tell me about your station and your route please. How likely would I get your route? Are there any walking routes in your office? What city is your office close to besides columbus? what is the address so I can google the location. Thanks

posted Hide Post
hello there my station address is 2200 innis rd columbus ohio 43224 and the closest city is dayton which is about 45 miles away the chances of you getting my route will be slim i deliver the easton area which is the tourist area all bussines and 1 hour of apartments its a pretty good rt mostly walking in my station some mounted but with 11 years you will be in good shape as far as your position in the station

posted Hide Post
hey there did you get your swap i haven't heard from you lately i'm still trying to get to tampa or any where close to orlando

posted Hide Post
hello , i am from dayton ohio and would be interested in an exchange if interested. once a person trades they put your routes up for bid so any one can bid on them .dayton covers alot of area so after switching route you could bid throught out distrct of dayton. email is jdavis67gto@yahoo.com cell 9372708556. all i need to do is pack a small bag .

Posts: 11 | Location: plant city just outside of tampa fl | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post