Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone in Phoenix wanna come to Tucson??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone in Phoenix wanna come to Tucson?? Login/Join

posted
Are you tired of all the traffic in Phoenix? The hotter summers and even hotter summer nights? Do you miss the real monsoon weather and thunderstorms? Do you miss being closer to more mountain ranges in a higher elevation setting? Do you miss seeing the stars at night? Well, I am in Tucson and willing to give all of this up and trade with you for Phoenix. I want to get closer to my family. We have 16 stations here to bid from and great routes! Most routes are mounted, some NBU and a few walking routes. There is still OT here to be had if you want it. I have a 12/99 seniority date. I will take Phoenix or any surrounding community. Lets talk! Karen at AZMailLady25@aol.com or (520) 240-5460. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to go to Phoenix or surrounding area. Does anyone want to come to Tucson?? No flat sort machines here!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking... All it takes is 1 person. I know you are out there!

posted Hide Post
still looking.....

posted Hide Post
bump...please...anyone?

posted Hide Post
I will offer $2500 for moving expenses to anyone who wants to trade with me. I really need to get there!

posted Hide Post
We can do 3 or 4 way trades, so if we can fit the pieces together, keep me in mind. I am wanting to go to Phoenix from Tucson. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
still looking for someone in the Phoenix area to come to Tucson