Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Long Beach, CA to Palm Springs-Palm Dessert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long Beach, CA to Palm Springs-Palm Dessert Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Long Beach,CA seniority 7-89 looking for transfer to Palm Springs area.

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any Chance that you might change your mind about San Anselmo/Fairfax, Ca. of Marin County?

I will trade with you by heartbeat.

RennyJK@aol.com

Posts: 66 | Registered: 22 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Still looking for the Palm Springs area.. Seniority 7/89 anybody close contact me. Dugbok@aol.com or call 562-743-3235

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Palm Springs still needed... anybody interested in Long Beach, CA area ??

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Will consider all areas around the desert ! anybody ?

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Nashville is not a option now.. I need the Palm Springs area still.. anybody interested in the cool beach climate of Long Beach, CA ?

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
still nobody interested in this beautiful city ?

Long Beach

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
bump

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Douglas,

Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Just received my 25 year service pin ! I am still looking for a transfer from here in Long Beach, CA to anywhere close to Palm Springs within 1 hours drive.. contact me dugbok@aol.com 562-743-3235 Douglas

posted Hide Post
@Dougles- would you consider Seattle, Wa?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Beaumont, looking to go to San Diego. Maybe we could manage a 3 way swap if you are interested in Beaumont

Posts: 24 | Registered: 26 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
Would consider that .. Beaumont r