Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Sun City, AZ (near Phoenix) to Sacramento, CA or Surrounding Area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sun City, AZ (near Phoenix) to Sacramento, CA or Surrounding Area Login/Join

posted
I am a Regular City Carrier, Seniority Date is 7/27/02. 3 Bidding Stations (Sun City, Sun City West & Surprise) Great Office. Very Close to Glendale, Peoria and Phoenix. Plenty of OT.
Anyone interested please contact Jerry at (602)628-9688 or Email Jerry_L@hotmail.com.

Posts: 45 | Registered: 18 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

If *3996* would come to Joliet, IL, I will take your spot in AZ and you can get to CA...neither one of you would lose seniority, just me and it doesn't matter.....hope it works, i'm ready!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does 3 way really work?? Anyone ever done a 3 way mutual exchange?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JerryL,

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
i've done a mutual change before...if your interested, please email me and we can do all details there and not do our personal info online...

email me at jukeboxdj@aol.com, Thanks! Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JukeboxDJ, Depends on what part of Cali. I want to go to Sacramento tho.

posted Hide Post
Anybody know where is *3996* located in the bay area???

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
*3996* has never answered, so I have no clue where he is.....wish people would not post, if they have no desire to answer or switch...

posted Hide Post
Anyone know about how long does it take to do a mutual exchange??

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Jerry,

Usually 90 days or less....Postmasters have to check on the file of the new carrier first.... wish I had luck finding someone to trade with you, just got back from AZ, loved Sun City and saw mailman delivering on a bicycle, that would be cool...

Rick