Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    san diego to atlanta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

san diego to atlanta Login/Join

posted
"San Diego to Atlanta. My seniority date is 6/01 Beautiful beaches. Great weather yr-round. 32 stations to bid. Xfer for family reasons. Serious inquiries only. Errick 619-754-3202.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
AIM: Online Status For taztik45
posted Hide Post
What part of Atlanta are you trying to transfer to?

Posts: 29 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any part of ATL....SEast, SWest....or surrounding counties. What area are you in?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ehawk:
Any part of ATL....SEast, SWest....or surrounding counties. What area are you in?

I am in Dunwoody, GA. We can also probably do a three way because Dallas just became an option. There is a HANS that wants to go to San Diego from Dallas and you want to come here. I also responded to your email.

Posts: 29 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: 02 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be interested in a three way swap but we have to get hans to agree

ehawk

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ehawk:
"San Diego to Atlanta. My seniority date is 6/01 Beautiful beaches. Great weather yr-round. 32 stations to bid. Xfer for family reasons. Serious inquiries only. Errick 619-754-3202.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CARRIER IN RIVERDALE GEORGIA THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO TRANSFER WITH? charles5883@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 165 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we can do a three way. The guy below want CA, I want VA, and you want to come here. Below is his ad:

Date: 5-5-09
To: San Diego County or Temecula
Name: Wayne Anderson
Position: City Carrier (FTR)
Seniority: 5-29-04
Hours: 7:30-4:00
Off: Sun / Rotating
Email: phlatrok@aol.com
Phone: 540-229-1830
Comments: Close to Capital Beltway area (Va.,DC.,Md), mountains, and coast. Preferring North County San Diego but will consider Temecula, San Clemente, etc., or any city in San Diego County.
Let me know if this can be done. I am new to this.
TJ