Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clearwater Florida to Vancouver WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clearwater Florida to Vancouver WA Login/Join

posted
Mutual swap from CLearwater FL to Vancouver WA or surrounding area. call or email @ 813-298-3272 melissajkinney@hotmail.com to discuss the swap
Thank you

Posts: 3 | Location: Clearwater, FLorida | Registered: 23 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Melissa. I am a city carrier at Mesa, AZ looking for a mutual transfer to Florida, if there is any problem I can check and look for a three way so you can transfer to WA and I go to FL. There was a carrier from WA who want to move to AZ let me check if I can get in touch with this person. My email is robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Robert I sent you an email to your yahoo account. The Postal record shows someone interested in Vancouver to Portland....Know anyone that would like Portlant to AZ?

Posts: 3 | Location: Clearwater, FLorida | Registered: 23 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever get your swap to WA?

Posts: 13 | Location: Lacey, WA | Registered: 15 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post