Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Hartford to Youngstown OH or Youngstown OH to Raleigh/Durham NC part of 3-way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hartford to Youngstown OH or Youngstown OH to Raleigh/Durham NC part of 3-way Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Youngstown Oh area for family reasons. Work in great office in Newington,CT Plenty of OT. OR Youngstown,OH to Raleigh/Durham, NC to complete a 3-way swap. Please contact me at billybobb234@aol.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: billy,

Posts: 67 | Registered: 07 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
==

posted Hide Post
What is your seniority date? I am in Akron. One of our carriers drives into work from Youngstown everyday. Has been for at least 18 yrs. I want Miami, guy in Miami wants NC. He'd prefer Charlotte but I wonder if getting to Durham would work for him for now.

Posts: 106 | Registered: 12 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<<

posted Hide Post
Sorry Billy. I have requests in for Miami or Vegas. Sent you wrong response. I would prefer Vegas!!! My son is already there. What is your seniority date. Mine is 1994. Will Akron work for you? We have 2 carriers that live in Mahoning county. Straight shot down 76 East! Call me ASAP if you are interested 330-328-6842. Nothing to keep me from leaving whenever you are ready! Hope to hear from you. Michelle M.

posted Hide Post
Ok, am I missing something? Where is the Las Vegas part of this equation? LOL

posted Hide Post
>>>>>>

posted Hide Post
I can't really follow this post, but I am in Toledo, Ohio and would consider Clearwater FL. LMK if there is any interest. My seniority date is 10/94

Posts: 2 | Location: Toledo, Ohio 43614 | Registered: 20 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toledo is too far, but thanks for looking

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Billy, I'm in Akron, down I-76 East to Youngstown (35-40 min drive). Very interested in 3-way to Raleigh/Durham, NC. email me at nghtrdr38@hotmail.com or call/text 330-328-6842 Michelle.

posted Hide Post
Billy, where are you?