Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Clovis, Ca to Southern California or any other offers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clovis, Ca to Southern California or any other offers Login/Join

posted
I'm a regular city carrier from Clovis, Ca (near fresno). I'd like to mutually swap with someone from the San Diego area or any other SoCal city but I'm open to ANY swaps. My seniority date is November 2003. 559-800-0551 or email me at d_ochoa82@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Clovis | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let me to transfer to Clovis!!! Thanks!

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to trade with you. I work in Seguin, Texas, about 35 minutes from beautiful San Antonio, Texas. My seniority date is 4/2006. My number is 210-268-9920. Ready to pack! Beautiful country all around.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
or get someone like Las vegas who wants to come to san antonio to do a 3 way if that area is better for you

posted Hide Post
There is no state tax over here and the cost of living is way cheaper than California. I am just trying to get out there cause my first grandbaby was born and I want him to know his Grandpa, and my daughter needs help.

posted Hide Post
what about gilbert, az?????????

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reggie P, and Danny Ochoa, I am a regular in Santa Barbara, California. My seniority is in 2004, so that would be compatable with both of yours. I would like to consider going to Seguin, Texas, what is your route like? Easy or difficult? My route is quite easy. There are lots of easy routes here, and the weather is perfect for delivering mail. Would a 3-way be possible? Santa Barbara, as I'm sure you know, is within reasonable driving distance to San Diego, and Los Angeles. It's a very safe area.

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, my email is arnold33@cox.net

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about West Palm Beach Fl.Email me at aca3020@yahoo.com or call me at 561-876-1210

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post