Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County CA to Dallas TX area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County CA to Dallas TX area Login/Join

posted
I am looking for a mutual transfer to Dallas Area for someone who likes the sun and fun of OC.My route is very nice and located in Laguna Hills CA.My seniority is 4/88.Please contact me at rickertaxes@yahoo.com or phone 949-285-3354.Thanks!

Posts: 16 | Location: Orange County CA | Registered: 15 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would also be interested in Fort Worth area...Killeen area also.

Posts: 16 | Location: Orange County CA | Registered: 15 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are trying to complete a 3 way swap, this is a shot to the moon... would you ever consider Las Vegas?

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Joy...thanks for the message.I am currently seeking out any Texas oppurtunities for now.

posted Hide Post
Looking for anyone in or around the Dallas area for mutual switch to Orange County California....30 minutes from Disneyland and an hour from LA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve Ricker,

posted Hide Post
Seeking out anywhere in the state of TX for mutual exchange or three way.