Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Phoenix to Sacramento...Family reasons!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Phoenix to Sacramento...Family reasons!!!!! Login/Join

posted
Hello . i need a transfer from Phoenix to Sacramento... My husband had to take a transfer or lose his job...i thought i had a Trade going with jukeboxDJ but he seems to be looking for other trades.... i started another screen name on here and he posted he wanted to trade... me and 2 other letter carriers we thought had a trade going

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bungie26,

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
u know what rick we r real and r u the only one who is allowed to keep u options open...since u yelled mee and erika about looking for a trade if this doesnt work but u are allowed to .... so either we do this or we can look else =were since u r the on that tried to me that u had to report for the trade as soon as it was approved and it took me talking to my friends mother in another region who deals with the trades in her region...now u want to do this all of a sudden give her a few days u told me last night or the day before to go ahead and send it in

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Bungie. It sounds like you have something going. I am in Sac. I am trying to get to Fort Worth Texas. Maybe a three way?

Posts: 14 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in on the trade.....your the ones that didn't want to share paperwork.....I shared my info, with employee ID and all...

let's get this done!!....still waiting to hear from Tom...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Just talked to Tom, he is onboard!!....he has computer problems and is on A/L, so we may have to wait a week or 2 to get letters in....

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post