Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I'm looking to exchange from Calif to AZ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking to exchange from Calif to AZ?? Login/Join

posted
Im looking to move to tucson/phx area from Salinas, California ...15 mins from peeble beach??..anyone interested???...please email me at juarezben@rocketmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I may be interested in your area in the Salinas area. I am in Long Beach, CA and we could do 3 way from somebody that wants Long Beach. Seniority is 7/89 dugbok@aol.com

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben, I am in Tucson and may have someone who wants Salinas. What is your seniority? How serious are you? How quickly? Let me know! AZMailLady25@aol.com

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very serious...my family is here in az. My seniority is 10/94. I am also looking to transfer asap. If you can help..I really apppreciate it,,
quote:
Originally posted by Wags:
Ben, I am in Tucson and may have someone who wants Salinas. What is your seniority? How serious are you? How quickly? Let me know! AZMailLady25@aol.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben, I have asked a guy in Phx if he would want Salinas. Not his first choice but maybe. Are you sure you want Tucson instead of Phx? Cause I need Phx and we could do a 3 way

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post