Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Is anyone interested in trading from kalamazoo, Michigan to Indianapolis, In?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is anyone interested in trading from kalamazoo, Michigan to Indianapolis, In? Login/Join

posted
I am looking for someone who would like to do a three way trade with a carrier from Indianapolis, In. who wants to go to Phoenix Az.and a carrier who wants to go to Kalamazoo, Plainwell, or Portage Michigan. If interested call 317-545-1926 or E-Mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net or answer this add.
Thanks,
Katy Bradbury

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Katy,

If i were you I'd go to the usps.com and find those post offices phone numbers. Call the supervisors and ask them to ask their staff if anyone is interested to call you or better yet go visit those stations yourself... i know its a four hour plus drive but sometimes people dont use the net...This way you have a greater chance of success.

goodluck...hope you get your trade...

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Sturgis, MI help?

I'm looking to go to sw Chicago.
-----------------

quote:
Originally posted by Katy:
I am looking for someone who would like to do a three way trade with a carrier from Indianapolis, In. who wants to go to Phoenix Az.and a carrier who wants to go to Kalamazoo, Plainwell, or Portage Michigan. If interested call 317-545-1926 or E-Mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net or answer this add.
Thanks,
Katy Bradbury

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post