Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Twizzle Twazzle Twuzzle Twome; Time For This one To come Home. MI to CA/South Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Twizzle Twazzle Twuzzle Twome; Time For This one To come Home. MI to CA/South Oregon Login/Join

posted
Yes Tooter Turtle it is time to come home. You moved out to the west coast when you were young searching for adventure. But now you miss family and the four seasons. Well, Mr. Wizard (that would be me) is here to bring you back home where you belong. To beautiful Bloomfield Hills MI. Bloomfield Hills is a beautiful area to work in. Very affluent area with several affordable surrounding communities with excellent schools to pick from in which to live. Plenty of overtime available. 90% curbside delivery.
My seniority date is 9-26-1987. I need to move to the west coast for family reasons. Open to 3 way or more. Please email me at donnybtc@mac.com or call me at 231-392-2651.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 08 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post