Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ft myers fl to nc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ft myers fl to nc Login/Join

posted
still looking to relocate from ft myers fl to north carolina sen 5/05

Posts: 2 | Registered: 12 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - I'm in Wanamaker, FL (south of Indianapolis) wanting to get to Fort Myers FL - wondering if you still needed this transfer? Thanks - auntiedeb2maddy@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billyfeliciano42
posted Hide Post
SEEKING MUTUAL TRANSFER FROM MOCA, PUERTO RICO TO
FT MYERS OR CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA.

My Name is Oliden Feliciano also known as Billy, I presently live in Moca, Puerto Rico, I am a Full Time City Carrier, My seniority date is September 13, 1991, am looking for a Mutual Transfer From Moca, Puerto Rico to Ft. Myers or Cape Coral Florida.
I have a wonderful full time mounted Route in Moca, Puerto Rico, where you have access to tons of wonderful attraction like scuba diving, horse back riding, and snorkeling only to mention a few, all only 15 minutes to ½ an hour to the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, I am located only 15 to 20 minutes to the most wonderful and breath taking malls, not to mention the best warm weather all year round. My Route is an 8-hour route, with Permanent Saturday and Sunday’s off. Don’t miss out on this wonderful offer that only comes once in a Lifetime, because there are only very few positions available of this sort in Puerto Rico.
I myself waited 15 years to get this position and am willing to make a Mutual Transfer. I have been on my route for 25 years now and am looking for a Mutual transfer. I am looking to relocate due to my only daughter going to a college in Ft Meyers and my wife and I need to be close to her and family. Your prompt consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Any questions please feel absolutely free to email me at billyfeliciano42@yahoo.com or call me at 1-787-464-1553.
P.S. I have a wonderful home for Rent as well in the area.
Would you consider a MUTUAL TRANSPER

Posts: 6 | Location: Moca Puerto Rico | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking to go to n.c. I have someone who is in durham n.c. who wants to transfer. his wife is a clerk like me and he's a carrier. I'm more than ready to go but they want (need) 2 people. a clerk (me) a carrier you???? you can contact me at auntdebdeb1@gmail if interested. hope to hear from you. thanks debbie

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post