Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Portland Oregon to Phoenix AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland Oregon to Phoenix AZ Login/Join

posted
Anyone wanting to get out of the desert for the Pacific Northwest? I'm in the Portland District out of the East Vancouver office (10 minutes from the PDX Airport. 1.5 hours from the coast, 1 hour from Mt. Hood, lots of amazing hikes and outdoors activities nearby. Great office and work culture. I love my coworkers and the area of delivery (largely residential and mounted routes). I've been a T6 and OJI here for 6 years, and currently a 204-B. Just looking for a change of scenery after living here most of my life. I'm open to 3-way trades. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested or have any questions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pdxmove,

Posts: 9 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in apache junction its a suburb of phoenix please call me at inez 4805896063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Inez,

Apache Junction is a little further out than what I was hoping for- almost an hour drive from where I'll be living. I have applied for a few other jobs/positions, but if I don't hear back soon, I may consider making that commute??

Thanks,
Lisa

Posts: 9 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: 01 June 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can get a three way trade going, I'm in the Salt Lake area looking to get to portland/ Vancouver area.

Posts: 8 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Christopher, I would be interested if we can find someone to complete a 3-way trade.

posted Hide Post
I would be willing to go to salt lake city I have alot of family there I know Apache Junction is a little bit of a drive but it is a very nice office and coworkers are great I been here 22 years the only reason why i'm even wanting to go is we lost parents here so there is nothing holding us here now.I have 3 kids who would love to grow up near their cousins.keep me in mind thanks,Inez Karver 480-589-6063

Inez Karver

Posts: 35 | Registered: 07 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Phoenix looking to get near Ogden

Posts: 24 | Location: Phoenix Az | Registered: 06 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post