Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bend, Oregon to San Diego Letter Carrier
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bend, Oregon to San Diego Letter Carrier Login/Join

posted
Bend, Oregon to San Diego. Get away from the big city and move to an outdoor utopia. Mountain biking, kayaking, snowboarding and skiing, hiking all right out your back door. I love it here, but I need to get back to San Diego (somewhere within driving distance of El Cajon/Crest) to take care of aging parents.

Posts: 3 | Location: Bend, Oregon | Registered: 11 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santee ca city carrier here what is your seniority date and are you city or rural?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RONG:
Santee ca city carrier here what is your seniority date and are you city or rural?

Santee would be good. I am a city carrier. I am currently a t-6. I started with the post office in 1990, but transferred to Redmond, Oregon in 2004 and then I did a mutual swap with a carrier to Bend. I will have to look up my actual seniority date after the mutual swap, but it should be somewhere around 2004.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bend Carrier,

Posts: 3 | Location: Bend, Oregon | Registered: 11 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a swap to San Diego. Aging parents are not getting any younger. My seniority date is around 2004 which is really high in this young office. I am not concerned with your seniority date. I am on e-reassign and if I can't find a mutual swap I will probably accept the first available there.

posted Hide Post
Bend Carrier, this is the rural carrier forum. city carriers cannot mutually transfer with rural carriers. Try posting on the city carrier forum.

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Newport Beach?

Mike Thone

Posts: 23 | Registered: 05 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post