Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Oklahoma to Los Angeles or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oklahoma to Los Angeles or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Regular Letter carriers only! Seniority 9/98
Broken Arrow, Ok all mounted routes, great supervisors, exceptional Union Steward, all four seasons. Cost of Living is phenomenal! I am still in my planning stage and research stage about LA which means I want to move this year but I need to make sure it is a smooth not rushed transition.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 28 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Santa Clarita just north of LA. 3 large bidding offices. If you need any info just email me. dmoses91350@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey BM, I have a question about FSS in Oklahoma. Is all of Oklahoma fully implemented now?? If so, when did they finish?? If not, when are they expected to?? Reason I am asking is we were informed here in AZ that there were many transfers to Oklahoma available now through Ereassign if you are willing to go as a PTF. We are still under withholding here in AZ, but FSS is almost complete and I am waiting for them to start accepting Ereassign transfers again even if I have to start over as a ptf. That's why I am asking how long it took the dust to settle in Oklahoma before they opened up Ereassign again.Thanks for any info you can give me.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry... I meant to pose this to BA not BM

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Wags,
I am not sure how to answer your question but here is the the number to our union branch here in the Tulsa area-9185842576, I am sure they can give you better answers.

posted Hide Post
Hi DMIOSES,
I have already corresponded with you and I am very interested I just need to do some research and I will get back to you at the beginning of August with a better idea of what my intentions are if you are still interested by then-then we will go from there. Have a great week!

posted Hide Post
dmoses91350@yahoo.com are you a regular carrier?

posted Hide Post
Broken Arrow is 5 minutes away from Tulsa, which is a thriving city, not too small not too big but definitely growing!

posted Hide Post
I am wanting to move to pursue personal dreams.

posted Hide Post
Im very interested in a mutual with you call me if you want. Dave 661-803-5304

posted Hide Post
i am a regular sen date of 1/99

quote:
Originally posted by BAcarrier:
dmoses91350@yahoo.com are you a regular carrier?

posted Hide Post
Hey BA I know your interested in getting into acting, Im 40-45 min from hollywood. Santa Clarita is an area that is used in a lot of filming and has its own studio. Santa Clarita studios. Im also 20 mins from San Fernando Valley which is home to several studios, Universal, disney, paramount etc