Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to......let's look at options
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to......let's look at options Login/Join

posted
In Naples, not a beach person and been here long enough, time for a change. Looking for all 4 seasons, hiking, mountain biking, lakes, etc. Close to or in a city. Open for discussions

Posts: 43 | Registered: 08 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bronx westchester square station plenty of ot . 31 rts mostly stick routes not many buildings . Any questions please feel to call or text 917 416 2383 Raul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 08 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call me I live in Virginia 757-739-5676

Posts: 9 | Registered: 07 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I live in Bloomington, Indiana, a beautiful college town with the kind of attractions you are looking for. Hoosier National Forest and the largest lake in Indiana is 15 minutes away with lots of hunting and fishing. Biking is a passion in bloomington with abundant mountain biking trails all around. The movie "Breaking Away" was filmed in Bloomington, which highlighted the "Little 500" bike race which takes place every spring. We definitely have four seasons here too. My seniority is 11/98 which means you would keep all your local seniority and to prove I am a serious about transferring, please check out my ad in the Postal Record in October. Please email or call prbdrogers3@gmail.com or 812-327-1485 if interested.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In Portland,ME Already have transfer request to Naples/Marco Island area Portand area has all that you are looking for Would like to discuss. Seniority 1/88. Call or text. John 207-831-3902

Posts: 3 | Registered: 25 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Josh look up Georgetown, TX you will fall in love with it! You basically described it in your ad. Four seasons, great schools, hiking, Kayaking, lakes, Mountain Bike trails nature trails great weather year round. Small town living with the convenience of Austin near by. Need to get to Sarasota, Ft. Myers area for family reasons. call or text Juan 512-635-0425

Posts: 2 | Location: Georgetown, TX | Registered: 08 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey are you interested in ny . You have everything and anything you need. If interested I have 12 yrs contact me at 917 416 2383 also what part of Florida are you at. Email is prstorm123@aol.com

posted Hide Post
hey josh sent you a email ..myself, wife and kids are looking to get to florida to be closer to parents ..mn is great for four seasons ..not only i live 2min from work with rotating days off ..if i transfer my home will be vacant for option for a easy move if interested ..feel free to call 6128197368

Posts: 53 | Location: Minneapolis , Mn  | Registered: 11 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Josh. My name is John and I work at the Garden City Post Office on Long Island. It's close to everything and I think you would like it here. My work hours are 5am to 130pm with Saturday and Sunday off. Please call me if interested at (516)567-1640. Thanks

Posts: 20 | Registered: 15 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Marietta,Ga? If interested call me with text message. 770-639-8192.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 07 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got my erassign to naples as a carrier it took a year and half but my wife forgot to renew her transfer so it expired. Would you be willing to go to omaha nebraska? Her senority is 1988. Great city very nice people and has all 4 seasons. Call me at 4029818325 for more info thanks.

Posts: 82 | Location: omaha, ne | Registered: 11 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in the Charlotte NC area? I'm in Birmingham, but a lady from Kannapolis NC (charlotte) needs my route and I like yours.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 29 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come to Virginia beach, Virginia, close to all your requests

Posts: 24 | Registered: 25 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in grand junction Colorado and looking to move to SW florida

Posts: 2 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi... I'm in New York you get all seasons here Broadway shows msg and the Barclay center citi field and Yankee stadium you can't ask for more. Also plenty of public transportation running 24hrs a day. If interested my number is 917 416 2383 Raul. Anymore info just ask