Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to......let's look at options
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to......let's look at options Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Springfield MA. All 4 seasons here. 1.5 hours to NY, a little over an 1hr from Boston, Providence RI and beaches. Email camowens58@gmail.com if interested.

Posts: 2 | Location: Springfield,MA | Registered: 19 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is tony, im in gibsonton fl small office, 44k llv, are you still looking?

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Thanks for reaching out. Yes Im definitely still interested. Just waiting on my Mrs. to complete some job interviews in the area to narrow down my selection. She’ll be moving ahead of me so we are currently looking at housing in the area.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tony. Are you still looking?

Posts: 53 | Registered: 20 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! I am in East TN. I have all four seasons equally with mountains, lakes, skiing, hiking. (NC for skiing within 30 min drive, Appalachian Trail within 15 min, Watauga Lake in my back yard - so you can look them up). Great quality of life - laid back and slower pace with low cost of living yet close to big city areas without living directly in it. Johnson City, Bristol within 15 minutes and Knoxville/Gatlinburg is about 1 hr away. I need a change of scenery. City carrier since 11/24/2000 in same small office. If interested, give me a call 423-213-6249.

Posts: 34 | Registered: 14 June 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Adrian I live in Sonoma County California senority 9/97 are you interested in California area a1cruz@sbcglobal.net

Ca.Santa Rosa (2/96) to Austin or around Austin city carrier

Posts: 38 | Registered: 03 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Jacksonville,FL and looking to move to jersey or long island NY. My seniority is 10/2015. You can email me at bennybenz16@gmail.com. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: 27 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eagle One:
In Portland,ME Already have transfer request to Naples/Marco Island area Portand area has all that you are looking for Would like to discuss. Seniority 1/88. Call or text. John 207-831-3902
Do you have any interest in Indianapolis, IN east side?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post