Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to......let's look at options
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to......let's look at options Login/Join

posted Hide Post
im from ny. 6469251155

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Asheville NC

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in NY? 646 925 1155

posted Hide Post
Hpw about Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, would u b interested in NY?

posted Hide Post
Staten Island, NY? 3476364572

Posts: 26 | Location: Staten Island NY | Registered: 11 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like you are just discussing, instead of doing...living in Virginia you have access to everything you are looking for, Appalachian trail hiking to many rivers and lakes, moderate, but definitely four seasons...hughizme@yahoo.com

Posts: 68 | Registered: 30 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in Denver CO, looking to get to Florida, if you like biking, mountains, hiking, this is the place for you!!!
I'm ready for the beach, wanna get more into the scuba scene, kinda hard to do that here.
Milisp77@yahoo.com

Eric J Miliauskas

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Woodbridge NJ, great neighborhood and all four seasons. If interested, youcan reach me at christiancarballo@aol.com or cal/text me at (848)203-2422

Posts: 23 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spokane, Wa all 4 season lots of hiking. Sen. date 7/05
Steven

Posts: 55 | Registered: 02 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, are you interested in coming to Saint Louis? Email me at chelda91@aol.com

Posts: 8 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 03 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I don't know if you'd be interested in Portland Oregon but I'm currently out of Oak Grove which is a majority of mounted routes. This area of Oregon has all four seasons and generally winters are mild. You'd be an hour and a half from the coast and about the same amount of time from the mountains. We also have plenty of rivers and lakes from which to choose. If you are at all interested please contact me at williamsbrenda655@gmail.com. This would satisfy a there way swap as I'm trying to get to Killeen Texas and the individual in Killeen is trying to get to Florida. Thanks for your consideration.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 10 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Josh, I have a son in Naples and I'm looking to get down there. My sen. is Feb 2007. I've done a swap before and familiar with what to do. I'm in Lima Ohio, great office about 60 routes. The town is about 60,000 and about an hour from Dayton, one and a half hours from Columbus. What I like about here is the almost no bugs and stuff to bother you outdoors. Definately four seasons but nice and tolerable winters. Summers are great.
Would be great to be close to my family down there, let me know if interested.
419 204 7274 call or text any time.
When are you looking to do the trade?
Chuck

Posts: 10 | Registered: 09 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Josh, my name is Mark. I live in ct. beautiful area, 4 seasons, close to many attractions. looking to get to florida for family reasons. text me if you want to learn more 8606203534

Posts: 22 | Registered: 28 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Highlands Ranch Colorado want Naples area

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post