Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to......let's look at options
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to......let's look at options Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hey I'm in Arcata Ca and looking to transfer to Fl. If you are interested let me know. 707-845-7069. Humboldt ca is were the redwood trees are and has everything you might be looking for. Fishing/kayaking/lots of mountains. On one of the best routes in the office and over time if you want it. let me know if your interested. Matt

Matthew Sallady

Posts: 4 | Location: Arcata CA. | Registered: 25 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still looking, I am in New Jersey, lots of wildlife, hunting, fishing, and close to Philadelphia and New York. Lots of history and outdoorsy lifestyle. John Stauffer 610-420-7901 or staufferjohn4@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: 06 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry forgot to mention seniority date 4/30/2005. John Stauffer 610-420-7901

Posts: 13 | Registered: 06 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in Florida and I am in NWA-Springdale,Arkansas

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in NWA-Springdale, Arkansas close to all things like biking, hiking, lakes, rivers etc... let me know if interested

Posts: 4 | Registered: 23 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you’re still looking for options, I’m in San Antonio and looking to relocate to Florida. Seniority date is 12-29-2012.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in great neck my if you're interested. 35 minute train ride to the city. Email me at frank92892@gmail.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Kansas?

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi!would you consider las vegas? thanks

Posts: 44 | Registered: 17 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Pennington NJ?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 14 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Renae
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
How about Kansas

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Kansas? I'm in Boise.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is Matt. I am really wanting to move to Florida asap. I live/work in Arcata Ca. I'm a full time regular with an assigned route. plenty of overtime if you want it, or you could pass on it. odl list would offer you the overtime. Arcata is were the redwood giant forest are. plenty of out door activities. google Arcata Ca and you can find all the hiking/camping/fishing/biking.... text me if you are still looking. Thanks. # 707-845-7069

Matthew Sallady

Posts: 4 | Location: Arcata CA. | Registered: 25 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in San Antonio, TX and throwing my hat in the ring if you haven’t found anyone yet.

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh239:
In Naples, not a beach person and been here long enough, time for a change. Looking for all 4 seasons, hiking, mountain biking, lakes, etc. Close to or in a city. Open for discussions
i

Good Afternoon Josh...
Have you decided where you planning on transfering to and what state?
If you still haven’t decided and are interested in New Jersey, maybe we can do a 3 way swap.
I’m from Pembroke Pines Florida and someone is interested in coming down this was and I’m looking for a transfer to Naples.
My Seniority is 09/1994

Posts: 10 | Location: Pembroke Pines Florida  | Registered: 29 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post