Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    WANT OUT OF THE COLD WINTER ??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WANT OUT OF THE COLD WINTER ?? Login/Join

Picture of Douglas
posted
Long Beach, CA for all Midwest states, no need for winter gear here !! Shorts Shorts Shorts.. all year round. Seniority date 7/89

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
were you considering Ohio @all? im trying to figure out a three way to get to Arizona.
Julie Hatchett

Posts: 12 | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I may consider a 3 way. Please keep me posted if you find somebody from AZ for the trade. And Thanks for responding !

Posts: 193 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
doug you said you were acceptted for e assign. When did you apply, where to and when were you accepted and then decline? I may have a grievance as they are telling me that all eassigns are frozen.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Douglas
posted Hide Post
I put in for a reasignment back to my hometown of Alton,IL back in August, was accepted, earlier this month, they contacted me I filled out the paperwork they said they wanted me Dec. 20th which was too early for me.. so I declined it. There are indeed going through now