Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ($500 to help ya move!)Midland, TX to Tennessee or Kentucky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

($500 to help ya move!)Midland, TX to Tennessee or Kentucky Login/Join

posted
I'm in Midland, TX and I want to transfer to Tennessee or Kentucky (I prefer a transfer to Clarksville, TN but I'm not picky!)
$500 offered to help you move.
Seniority date is May 2014
Lots of OT available here if that's what you're looking for. I need to get back to the TN area so I can take care of my parents.
Please send a text to 931-801-2555.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cindy Black,

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX  | Registered: 08 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still looking to get to TN or KY yall. Message me and we can work something out. 931-801-2555

Posts: 24 | Location: Midland TX  | Registered: 08 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking yall. Smiler send me a text, help a carrier out Smiler

posted Hide Post
Just checking in, I'm still looking for a swap. Send the text(or call!!) to 931-801-2555 or send an email to sunshinehazel1@gmail.com

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Hi Cindy....If we could get a 3rd person, Id consider Midland. Im In Missoula Montana, so if someone in the area youre looking for would like Montana, maybe we could work something out.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Again, ELM...(and your seniority date isn't really very good)

elmc6.pdf

"667.13 Paying for Exchange of Positions
It is unlawful for employees to give or receive payment, directly or indirectly,
to affect an exchange of position in the same or different postal units, or any
place in the public service. This offense is punishable by fine and
imprisonment and disqualification from holding any office in the federal
government."

Posts: 13 | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post