Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SW Florida to New York or Northern New Jersey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Florida to New York or Northern New Jersey Login/Join

posted
I have a beautiful beach route in Fort Myers, FL. My seniority is October 2004. My route is mounted right on the gulf great weather and great views. I am looking to be with my family in the Hudson Valley. Looking to swap to Manhattan, Bronx,North New Jersey or Hudson Valley. I well consider all offers and choose the best. YOU CAN REACH ME AT 914-391-2318, Looking to move by August 2013.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bobby11,

Posts: 8 | Registered: 27 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? I am located on Long Island, ny. If interested e mail me at Dnv0505@aol.com
David

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 12 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ,would you be interested in 3 way swap.I am from Atlanta lady from NYC wants Atlanta I am trying to go to melborne area but will consider FT.MEYERS.Senority 11/23/1985.You can call me 706-892-4291 or email at silverone_2002@yahoo.com Thanks steve

Posts: 10 | Registered: 24 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would you like a great area in downtown manhattan (soho/greenwich village)? Easily accessible by bus, train, etc. My seniority is 10/97. Any questions, e-mail o31flavrs@aol.com. Ready when you are.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 21 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post